Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Ambassador Application


Kia ora, talofa lava my name is sapphire my culture’s are Samoan and Maori i was born in New Zealand. I am 10 years old. I am from a family of 10. 4 of my oldest sisters and 5 of my oldest brothers and I are the 10 youngest one in the family. And my parents are sou and Jason and my 2 nieces and 1 nephew and my oldest sister Marlena. 



The reason why I want to be an ambassador is because I think it's going to help me with more learning giving me more confidence and I know it's going to educate me more and I am very confident at talking in front of lots of people. And i know it’s going to be a good opportunity for me in the future and help me be a good person.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.