Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Rangoli art

One lovely beautiful sunny day the amazing kids from room 19 and 20 drew cool Rangoli art because we are celebrating the Diwali festival. First we grabbed four crayons each and the Colours that I used was purple pink yellow and red because  they are all my favourite colours. Next we started to draw our own Rangoli art and I drew one tiny baby Circle and a huge enormous circle then I coloured inside the huge circle red then I drew some triangles around the huge circle and Coloured them in yellow pink and red. Finally we stopped and packed up our Rangoli art away and sat on the mat. I felt so happy because I like drawing anything I want to draw at home at school everywhere.



The end





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.