Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Kindness

One sunny day there lived a princess and a prince. She had long beautiful hair and the prince had a Sparkily fancy crown. They lived in a shiny and Sparkily castle. One early morning the Queen told the princess to go and pick some blueberry's so they can make some blueberry pies. She was starting to walk home. When she looked up she realised that it was getting dark. She got lost so she sat under a tree and started to cry. Next she heard a sound. "Are you ok" said the fairy. "No I am not ok". Then the Said tell me what happened. So she told her what happened. The fairy said follow me I take you home. She sprinkled some shiny golden dust on her all of a sudden she turned into a tiny fairy.then they flew across tall mountains and a lot of lovely and beautiful water and she finally got home. After that the magic golden dust came off. And the princess said thank you for bringing me home and being kind to me. So the fairy said your welcome. 
The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.